This Privacy and Information Management Policy applies to any website, application, profile, communication piece or platform of Ajinomoto do Brasil and its brands. We created this document to let you knowhow we work with your information when accessing, interacting or registering on any of our platforms. When using any Ajinomoto do Brasil platform, you are in compliance with this policy and its conditions. If you have any objection, please contact us. The information is in chapter 6 - CONTACT WITH AJINOMOTO DO BRASIL. It is important to note that we request and / or capture only the necessary information, always with the objective of improving your experience within Ajinomoto do Brasil environments, even on third-party platforms. We are strict when it comes to information you have entrusted to us and it will be used responsibly and respecting all topics discussed within this policy.
In summary, we may use your information to:
· Establish communication: that is, we can use your data for later contact, either directly or via our media partners.
· Analyze performance: sometimes, when accessing some of our platforms, we are already evaluating some data, always anonymously, to understand the performance of our communication, in search of continuous improvement and a better service for you.
· Improve the experience: in specific situations, we save your data to improve your experience, either to simplify a registration or to make your access easier, if you are a recurring user.
· Potentialize an in-person experience: if you use any Ajinomoto do Brasil application, we reserve the right to establish contact based on approximation through Beacons technology.
· Continue contact: an interaction of yours, inside or outside our domains, but always in Ajinomoto do Brasil properties, can serve for a continuity of contact in order to clarify or enhance the understanding of any message we want to convey to you.
2. DATA WE COLLECT
Ajinomoto do Brasil may collect your personal data from numerous sources, including: Online and electronic interactions within our digital properties - websites, mobile applications, text messaging programs or through the brands' pages or applications on third-party social networks (egFacebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.). Offline interactions with us, including through direct marketing campaigns, printed registrations, contest entries and contacts through customer service. Our interaction through targeted online content (such as advertising advertisements), which Ajinomoto do Brasil or its service providers provide to you through third party websites or applications.
2.1. Data you provide to us
These are data that you provide to us with your consent for a specific purpose, including:
· Information about your personal contacts, including any information that allows us to contact you personally (eg name, home or e-mail address and telephone number).
· Demographic information, including date of birth, age, gender, location (such as zip code, city, state and geographic location), favorite products, hobbies, interests and information about your home and lifestyle.
· Registration login information, including information necessary for you to create a user registration within our platforms (eg login ID / email, username, password and security question /answer).
· Consumer feedback, including information you share with Ajinomoto do Brasil about your experience in using the company's products and services (such as your comments and suggestions, testimonials and other feedbacks related to the products).
· Consumer generated content, including any content (eg, photos, videos and personal stories) that you create and share with Ajinomoto do Brasil (and, perhaps, other people) when uploading that content to our platforms.
2.2. Data we collect when you interact with websites
2.3. Data we collect when you interact with mobile apps (where applicable).
· Application: designates applications for mobile devices created by Ajinomoto do Brasil developed for use on the internet.
· Ajinomoto do Brasil: legal entity under private law, with headquarters at Rua Vergueiro, n ° 1737, Vila Mariana, City of São Paulo, State of São Paulo and registered with the CNPJ under number 46.344.354/0006-69.
· Cookies: files sent by the Application server to the User's computer, for the purpose of identifying the computer and obtaining access data, such as browsed pages or clicked links, thus allowing to personalize the use of the Application, in accordance with the your profile.
· IP: abbreviation for Internet Protocol.It is a set of numbers that identifies the User's computer on the Internet.
· Logs: records of User activities performed on the Application.
· Session ID: identification of the User's session in the registration process or when using the Application in any way.
· User: anyone who starts using theApplication.
2.3.2. Obtaining the data and information
Data and information will be obtained when the User:
· Start using the Application.
· Interact with the various tools in the Application, providing information voluntarily.
· Get in touch through the communication channels available in the Application.
2.3.3. Data and Information storage
All data and information collected fromUsers will be incorporated into the Application's database, with Ajinomoto do Brasil responsible and owner. The collected data and information will be stored in a safe environment, observing the state of the art available, and can only be accessed by qualified and authorized persons by Ajinomoto do Brasil.Considering that no security system is absolutely safe, Ajinomoto do Brasil disclaims any liability for any damages and/or losses arising from failures, viruses or invasions of the Application's database, except in cases of intent or fault for the same. The User is the owner of the data and is able to add, delete or modify any information that is linked to his user profile on social networks (Facebook, Orkut, Twitter, etc.).
2.3.4.Use of data and information
The data and information collected from Users may be used for the following purposes:
· Make any communication resulting from the activity of the application itself or the identification of the respective recipient.
· Respond to any doubts and requests from the User.
· Provide access to the restricted area ofthe Application or its exclusive functionalities.
· Compliance with legal or judicial order.
· Constitute, defend or regularly exercise rights in the judicial or administrative sphere.
· Develop general statistics, to identify the profile of Users and develop campaigns for Ajinomoto do Brasil.
· Ensure the safety of Users.
· Keeping Users' records up-to-date for contact by phone, email, SMS, direct mail or other means of communication.
· Inform about news, promotions and events from Ajinomoto do Brasil and its business partners. Each User has their own privacy settings on Facebook, so the decisions regarding the visibility of the shared information do not depend on the Application.
2.3.5. From the activity log
Ajinomoto do Brasil will be able to record the activities performed by the User in the Application, through logs, including:
· User IP address.
· Actions performed by the User on the Application.
· Pages accessed by the User.
· Dates and times of each action and access to each feature of the Application.
· User ID Session, when applicable.
The aforementioned records may be used by Ajinomoto do Brasil in cases of investigating fraud or undue changes in its systems and records.
2.3.7. General provisions
2.3.8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
To participate and enjoy the Ajinomoto Flavors App, there are no limits for the minimum age, but you must hold a current account, the User must provide at the time of registration all the information requested.
The cancellation of the registration on theSabores Ajinomoto App can be done at any time by the User in the settings of his account on the social network (Facebook, Orkut, Twitter, etc.). The User may also disable the receipt of e-mails by contacting the Ajinomoto do BrasilCall Center by calling 0800 70 49 039.
2.4. Data collected from other sources
We collect information about you from other legitimate sources in order to provide you with our products and services. These sources include third party data aggregators, Ajinomoto do Brasil promotional partners, public sources and third party social networking sites. This information may include:
· Personal contact information.
· Any personal data that is part of your profile on a third party social network (such as Facebook) and that you allow a third party’s social network to share with us (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, city, profile photo, user ID, friends list). You can learn more about this data that we can obtain by visiting the third party's social networking site.
2.5. General characteristics of data collection
Ajinomoto do Brasil does not knowingly request or collect data from people under 18 years of age. If we discover that we collect, even if accidentally, personal data from a person under the age of 18, we will immediately remove that person's personal data from our records. However, Ajinomoto do Brasil may collect personal data about children or persons under the age of 18 directly from parents or guardians and, therefore, with their explicit consent. The data will be stored and will be valid for at least one year; except for cases of registration for login systems, which will be lifelong and deleted only upon user request.
3. THIRD PARTY RESOURCES WE USE
Some of the information displayed on some of our websites is composed of information selected and administered by Ajinomoto do Brasil, attributing information through the resources of the Facebook platform partner, using its resources to display visual materials such as publications on the pages of its brands individually to inform the public and publicizing it. The resources used by the Facebook partner Ajinomoto Brasil do not require storage or sharing of user data when consulting, accessing or storing a page that has the resource through its interaction. The information provided in the resources is subject to change without prior notice fromAjinomoto do Brasil, allowing consultation by the user's responsibility, always up to date according to the content's disposition as the presentation of the same material on the presented page of the designated brand on the partner's platform.
4. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
To keep your personal data safe, we have implemented a series of security measures, including:
· Safe operating environments: Ajinomoto do Brasil stores its data in safe operating environments accessible only to Ajinomoto do Brasil employees, representatives and service providers when necessary. Ajinomoto do Brasil also follows the generally accepted industry standards in this regard.
· Prior authentication to access the registration: Ajinomoto do Brasil requires registered consumers to verify their identity (eg, login ID and password) before accessing or making changes to their registration. The goal is to prevent unauthorized access.
· Please note that these protections do not apply to personal data that you decide to share in public areas.
· Ajinomoto do Brasil is committed to the people who share information with the company to keep them safe, in absolute secrecy, following all the conditions provided for in this policy to ensure tranquility for everyone. Our professionals only use the information for the purposes specified in this policy or described on our platforms.
4.1. Disclosure of your data
Ajinomoto do Brasil will not, under any circumstances, disclose any data without your prior consent. Your data may be shared only by court order.
5. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Privacy and Information Management Policy from time to time, by publishing its updated version on Ajinomoto do Brasil properties. We will inform you of any significant changes. We recommend that you access our properties regularly to stay informed about how we use your personal information.
6. CONTACT WITH AJINOMOTO DO BRASIL
In case of doubts, you can contact our Relationship Center directly. We, from the Ajinomoto do Brasil Relationship Center, will be very happy to receive and direct your suggestions, compliments, doubts or any other manifestation to the areas of interest.
0800 70 49 039 l Office hours: Monday toFriday from 8:00 am to 7:45 pm, except holidays.